Colonial Village, located at the very top of the roughly diamond-shaped Washington, D.C., is home to many high officials of the District of Columbia. With its winding streets, detached houses on large lots, open space and presence of Rock Creek Park, the creek itself has several small tributaries that actually run through the neighborhood, providing for many outdoor activities and amenities.
Much of Colonial Village was part of Boss Shepherd’s original estate. Subdivision began in 1931 on the theme of Colonial America. Several of the first 80 homes were built as reproductions of famous Colonial structures such as George Washington’s boyhood home, the headquarters at Valley Forge and the Yorktown home in which the articles of surrender were signed.
There is no commercial area to Colonial Village, but it is minutes away from the East-West Highway and the Beltway.
[See image gallery at kathleeneder.com]
- $209,900 : 7003 DEERFIELD RD, Pikesville3 beds, 1 full, 2 part baths
- $269,900 : 2017 KEY BLVD, Unit 611, Arlington1 bed, 1 full bath
- $259,900 : 2015 KEY BLVD, Unit 604, Arlington1 bed, 1 full bath
- $359,000 : 1719 TROY ST, Unit 8-399, Arlington2 beds, 1 full bath
- $265,000 : 7028 DEERFIELD RD, Pikesville4 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
- $279,900 : 1736 QUEENS LN, Unit 3-191, Arlington1 bed, 1 full bath
- $249,900 : 10 MAYFLOWER CT, Pikesville3 beds, 3 full baths
- $284,900 : 1735 RHODES ST, Unit 3-236, Arlington1 bed, 1 full bath
- $199,000 : 7035 CONCORD RD, Pikesville4 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
- $220,000 : 7032 DEERFIELD RD, Pikesville3 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
See all Search.
(all data current as of 8/10/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.